Sunday, August 1, 2010

Fun Nite-Interesting question

A HUGE nite in Bakersfield- Biggest Plus dance in months and maybe the biggest dance.
Nice group, but I was truly amused by a question, and I quote "We've been told to boycott you, why?" Well I explained that a few folks don't care for anything other than the status quo and I'm trying to change our collective attitude for our future survival, so some still appear to be upset.-I also thanked him/her for coming out and asked "are you having fun?"- The answer was Yes.- Gotta love this shit

1 comment:

  1. I think a Boycott is a great thing! That mean's that anyone who might detract from it being a fun dance will stay home. Guaranteeing for a more fun DANCE! What I hate is when they get tired of being out in the Cold and come back to be a wet blanket again!

    ReplyDelete