Monday, August 2, 2010

The comment tab

I'm amazed that folks will go out of their way to send emails to the masses but cannot simply click comment on this blog.
as far as the email question goes, I was bcc'd from 4 people to the address mentioned, I got an additional 5 questions-"Who's calling-It didn't say you?" hence a TON of inquiries-Bottom line, I've only once replied in public to this nice person, then only after our private chats were sent out-I choose to have a great feeling about the 7-8 squares who danced Sat.-I did notice one person who did not, and it wasn't medical
again comment here to discuss, or quit sending out I'm the victim emails- I don't.
Sheez
Rick

1 comment:

  1. It's good to know where the fun is so keep letting us know what we are missing. Your right people don't express their feelings enough. It's nice that people can comment and not even leave their name. I do the same for my forum. Luckily I have at least one who will comment.
    After all the entertainment the Ship had to offer I would have rather been to one of your Square Dances and it probably would be a lot cheaper.

    ReplyDelete