Monday, May 3, 2010

Irony about Clubs

I've never had the honor of being mentioned, cussed and discussed, with passion, at a meeting before.
I blog about the ENTIRE universe of Square dance issues here and the COMMENT link is for that- To comment.
My April 15th post was taken poorly by a few, and the few made public (in a meeting) their wish to see me not involved in that particular area's SD. Ironically the post I made (I don't name names usually) was about a combo of similar reasons for The Steppers Fresno area) and Silver Dollars (SF Valley area) folding- Not about the Bakersfield Mavericks but since it was brought up..................There was no reason not to at least give the Caller (In the case of the latter-JH) a chance to continue the group, seeing as how he started the club in the first place. I am sad that a public, unwarranted tirade at an open meeting forced me to "name names" especially since it wasn't you in the first place- Why not click comment this time????????????????
Bottom Line The Silver Dollars, Steppers and Mavericks all folded for no good reason-If nothing else the callers would have kept the dancing going-That is the important part-Right?????
Rick- COMMENT BUTTON BELOW

No comments:

Post a Comment