Friday, July 9, 2010

Dog Days Of Summer

It's slow..................painfully slow..............but the few things going on have been GREAT 1) Over 30 Squares at an annual party I do-Year 4 is booked and did I mention all dancing were under 35? 2) Bakersfield Whirlaways are transitioning to a new hall, but can only dance twice in July in the temporary hall (that's the most summer dark nites since I've been there 3) Visalia is "stuck" with me for 2 more years- We signed the contract Tuesday- I'm also back with Skirts and Flirts and Whirlaways too! Finally I hope the Bakersfield Thursday class graduation wen't well!! I hope that all will Support their 7/17 dance- MS and Really Hope that somebody can find a hall for the 4 Friday MS dances scheduled with Whirlaways- Right now there's no hall to hold them
This next Sunday-Wed I am calling, a nice "almost" normal week
Rick

1 comment: