Sunday, June 27, 2010

Back in the swing

It's been a fun time at home (kinda) as well
Mondays have a new (temporary) hall and a good shot at a NICE permanent home.
Tuesdays have completed MS lessons and practice- MS certificates were given out and plus work continues.
Lynn and I had a fun SoCal trip at Cowntown and valley Trailers with a journey down 58 miles of Route 66
I had a great time In sacramento with the Whirlaways A2 on saturday- Then Tonight another HUGELY sucessful MS in Bakersfield- Bigger than the last 4-5 area Plus dances- I would've hoped the sponsors of the next MS dance would have had some folks out ( 4 people did attend-Regulars at my dances for years) or at the least told these few some info on their dance but I suspect most of the Actual Dancers didn't hear about tonite from those who make the announcements at that club- Oh well, we had a great crowd and the Whirlaways (and I) did our best to announce their next MS dance- Perhaps those who make the announcements at that club will publisize their own dance- WE DID
Gotta love the petty things right????
Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment