Sunday, April 4, 2010

CA State SD Convention

Well I've been pushing this event for months, I've actually paid to attend (prior to this year callers were free as we "sang" for our supper:)) and I HOPE the new format works. I did note that 3 prominent folks on the committee were the 3 folks who killed the Fresno area festival (and most Fresno SD) off- So that irritates me- I thought this was a new format but hey let's be real.
Who are they?....well let's just say they're folks you NEVER see at dances- Unlike Most of the hard working, still square dancing committee members who (other than the 3) all deserve kudos and applause!!!!
Pictures of the Nixon Library event will be soon (hopefully) waiting on the photographer
Rick

1 comment:

  1. Funny how people when they try something and it doesn't work, go to where something is successful and do it again. Actually it's not so funny when it ends in Killing Square Dance Programs. They are like a Typhoid Mary. It never kills them they just keep spreading it around!

    ReplyDelete