Thursday, January 21, 2010

Update on MS

Well, the situation is that 1) I'm no longer the "sub" for a club-OFW 2) Two of the 4 people involved have made peace and we're (I was always) friends again 3) The SV Callers association has 3 MS blasts scheduled-Prior to the local Festival 4) The Club I'm no longer the "sub" for-Damn near had no caller for the first nite of class 5) Both of the intial clubs involved have scheduled MS dances
So The "less confident" MS Dancers WIN and I am VERY GLAD about that-
BTW I wonder what would have happened if the "First nite of class" was cancelled tonight over this BS (and snow) I'm VERY GLAD it was not- The future? may be different- Some "politicos" would rather go dark than look out for the new kids- Ironically- These "politicos" we're about to get thrown out of my summer workshop- Had I not gone to bat for them!!! Truly No good deed goes unpunished- But Who cares- I don't care they're upset- I do care the MS dancers will suffer OFW
Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment