Wednesday, January 13, 2010

MS BS Update

Well the MS dances previously mentioned are still on hold-awaiting political approval- The lack of a free hall seems to be holding them up as well. Till JUNE........that's 7 MONTHS between dances............What really cracks me up is that of the very few political types(4 people) who got upset by my pointing out the idiocy of this- 2 of them don't realize that when their class wen't dark for 3 months- I had to go to bat to let them stay in my summer program,the club wanted to ask them to leave and I (with my club only reluctantly agreeing after I took a stand) I lowered the level to accommodate them- Sheez they would have quit that year- I do not regret that (OK maybe just a little:) . I'm glad they danced for a couple of years before losing them to the dark side SD politics-where little Square dancing occurs. I wonder how many of the 7 squares we had at the November MS dance will be casualty's. I wonder if I'd be better off to shut up and take the money (Callers do that)- The answer is No- I do have to look in the mirror.
Barf
Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment