Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Note to Self

OK I am going to help out a caller and club this Saturday-I will sub for the caller and insure that the club has a great dance- But what a Pain in the ass-doing this favor-The drama of "who's in charge" I accepted the gig with the president, We both though all was well-then the political drama started- Finally after I called back and said if this is a problem, I'll not do the gig (president again)-Now the Cuer (why this fool was involved escapes me) and the VP finally realized that the PRESIDENT had hired me to fill in-Now all seems well (It is just Monday hehehe)
NOTE TO SELF- Next time I have a rare Saturday off- Take the day off- If asked to sub-just say no!
Rick

2 comments:

  1. Glad I don't make a living at Calling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about some Happy Stuff! I'm getting bored waiting for the next post!

    ReplyDelete