Sunday, January 23, 2011

January SD update

So I've finally got (almost) over everything that ill'ed me - A good trip thru Southern Cal and a fun afternoon in Clovis-It's weird that the Fresno area is now growing a bit-Literally rising from the dead ( MUCH less political stuff MUCH more dance focused- I guess the groups I have are making some inroads) but south is falling into further the hellhole- Tried to warn ya- I can sleep well, knowing that I saw it kill an area before-and this time tried to stop it!!! So very sad my efforts failed-and for some "callers" shame on you for not trying (Very Hard) -I Guess a paycheck is more important that the long term -But wimps are wimps!- So now what do y'all wanna do- keep up the crap-or fix it while it's still easy??
Rick

1 comment:

  1. When it's not theirs to begin with they are willing to cut the baby in half!

    ReplyDelete