Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A good tuesday-just need more folks-higher fee

It was a really good Tuesday- 100% of the folks were there to dance and 0% of the whiners
Now the dilemna for this group is how to afford rent (needed) me-or some other caller (needed it is a square dance club) and a cuer- for 5 round dancers-?? 1/6 of the attendance tonight but the SD was a lightly attended nite The RD was sadly typical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300 bucks pays for all the above- 30 people tonite= 10 per person
I am really willing to give this group 1 more shot, I've said that before and I am frustrated will the lack of folks who view SD as the reason for us getting together...........having said that if most nights went as well as tonite did (dancers attending-socialites not) I'm willing to bend over backwards to make this work.................Tonite is a single nite and goodness knows I've been fooled before over the 10+ years I've called here.................BOTTOM LINE AGAIN........Let's Square Dance First- R/D if it's affordable and if the R/D folks stay and PAY for the SD
sigh
Rick

1 comment: